ClickUp is a cloud-based collaboration and project management tool that is suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries. ClickUp offers communication and collaboration tools, task assignments and statuses, alerts, and a task toolbar. These features make ClickUp an ideal tool for managing projects. Additionally, ClickUp is easy to use with a user-friendly interface that makes it simple to get started. This article will show how to export priorities from 1st things 1st to ClickUp tasks.
Exporting to ClickUp
Exporting priorities from the strategic prioritizer 1st things 1st to ClickUp would happen in these simple steps:
1. Connect 1st things 1st to ClickUp in Zapier
Create a new Zap at Zapier connecting two apps:
- Select the 1st things 1st app and choose the New Prioritized Thing trigger. There select the project from which you want to export priorities.
- Select the ClickUp app and choose the Create Task action. There select a list to which you want to export priorities.
2. Click on the “Export via Zapier” at 1st things 1st
Click on the Export via Zapier button and confirm the export. Your priorities will appear at ClickUp within 5-30 minutes, depending on your Zapier plan and amount of items to export.
3. Manage your priorities as tasks at ClickUp
Schedule your priorities as tasks, assign them to different teammates, and mark them as completed when ready at ClickUp.
Set Priorities in 1st things 1st, Track Your Progress in ClickUp
As you see, you can set priorities with 1st things 1st and then track your progress in ClickUp. Zapier makes this possible without a problem with a pretty straightforward workflow.
If you have any suggestions on how we could improve it further, let me know.
Cover picture by sergio souza.