Task management and to-do list tools are essential for organizing your day-to-day tasks and projects. TickTick is a great option, because it’s one of the few task management applications that is truly cross platform, meaning that tasks added on one device will sync seamlessly with all other devices. This makes it perfect for teams or businesses who want to be able to track and prioritize tasks no matter where they are or what device they’re using. And because it’s available on so many platforms, users can always manage their tasks whilst on-the-go. This article will show how to export priorities from 1st things 1st to TickTick tasks.
Exporting to TickTick
Exporting priorities from the strategic prioritizer 1st things 1st to TickTick would happen in these simple steps:
1. Connect 1st things 1st to TickTick in Zapier
Create a new Zap at Zapier connecting two apps:
- Select the 1st things 1st app and choose the New Prioritized Thing trigger. There select the project from which you want to export priorities.
- Select the TickTick app and choose the Add Task action. There select a list to which you want to export priorities.
2. Click on the “Export via Zapier” at 1st things 1st
Click on the Export via Zapier button and confirm the export. Your priorities will appear at TickTick within 5-30 minutes, depending on your Zapier plan and amount of items to export.
3. Manage your priorities as tasks at TickTick
Schedule your priorities as tasks, assign them to different teammates, and mark them as completed when ready at TickTick.
Set Priorities in 1st things 1st, Track Your Progress in TickTick
As you see, you can set priorities with 1st things 1st and then track your progress in TickTick. Zapier makes this possible without a problem with a pretty straightforward workflow.
If you have any suggestions on how we could improve it further, let me know.
Cover picture by Dana Tentis.